A Dynex battery has the reputation of reliability and performance even in tough weather conditions. The battery comes from the manufacturer as fully wet-charged and ready to be used. If you are looking for an effective and economical car battery, Dynex batteries should be your number one choice.
Note: Dynex is the premium global brand of storage power solution offered by Exide Industries Limited India. It is manufactured in technical collaboration with Shin Kobe-Denki, Japan.
- Thicker Cast with High-performance Plates
– Specially designed to hold charge longer.
– Improved alloy composition for increased resistance to grid passivation.
– Superior tensile strength and high temperature creep resistance for better endurance and longer life.
- Special Patented Alloy for Maximum Endurance
– Special patented alloy to withstand extreme weather conditions for longer time.
- Superior Quality Separators
– Double separator is used in majority of Dynex batteries to ensure longer life in tough climate.
– Low resistance and high reliability.
– Spill resistant and explosion proof plugs have been used to prevent leak of electrolyte ensuring improved safety.